Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Introducing the lovable Chocolate Bum Bums!


Well, I came up with another addition to my line of stuff that I sell. They're called Chocolate Bum Bums. You've heard of chocolate Bon Bons, right? Well, these are kind of like that, but you can't eat them, and once you look at them, you can't help but smile.

THEY ARE SO CUTE! And I had so much fun making them. :o)

Anyway, I've attached a picture so you can see, and I already have a box of 3 for sale on my shop site. Take a peek and then tell yourself, "I have to buy these just because they are so cute!"


I also added some Woobits too! I have more colors than what's in my shop, but I'll be adding those hopefully this weekend. So thanks for reading and I'll be posting soon!

Tootles!

T-

1 comment:

Erin Tales said...

Thanks for the puppet and Woobit! I am working on getting a post up introducing them. LOL. I will let you know when it is up! The woobit was a BIG surprise! And I love the puppet! love love love love love love! What personality!

happy buzzing.

themombuzz.com