Thursday, April 23, 2009

Please meet Juma and Hijara!


Consider these two beautiful children a part of my extended family. I am anxiously awaiting my Sponsorship kit so I can get started corresponding with Juma and Hijara.


Hijara's birthday is coming up (as is mine) so I will be sending her a monetary gift. It's better to send money so they can purchase the gifts there and won't have to pay so much in freight. I had to ask about this because I thought how wonderful it would be to send them both their very own puppet. Darn the freight!!!


But I'm still excited!


As for puppet production this weekend, my goal is to finish a lady bug puppet, a foozy bug and I have a red bird and a blue bird that I need to list!! It truly takes a lot of time to upload pictures and get all the info when adding an item to my shop. But I save all my info so it's not like I have to re-do everything. I can always reuse what I've already done.


Anyway...if you're following thank you so much (from the bottom of my heart).


Will write soon.

-Theresa

No comments: