Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Puppets Are on the Way! I PROMISE!!

It's like I don't have enough time in the day! GRRR!!


Well, here's my duck I just finished...just haven't gotten him listed yet. Read below on what else is going to be showing up soon...
I finished a girl snake. She's super cute (and I totally forgot to take a picture of her).
I have 4 Foozy Bugs ready to go (they just need feathers).

So here's a list of what I have cut and are awaiting assembly:
A one eyed one horned flying purple people eater (actually I have 2 of these cut out)
2 Dragons (1 boy and 1 girl)
A Ladybug
A Bee
2 Bears
A turtle
A Tan Girly Bunny
A Green Dog (this is an experiment - I'm hoping he turns out cute as I think he's going to)
2 More Aliens
OHMIGOSH! And Underdog! I can't wait to finish him. I almost want to sell him for a million dollars because I think I'm in love with this little guy. I can't wait to see how he turns out.

So what other stuff do I have up and coming?
More Puppies (everyone just loves the puppies) and they are so darn cute. Just sold 2 yesterday! Boo-Yah!
I have a Boy Snake in the works...I guess I should have listed him up at the top because I have him cut out.
And more people puppets (even though they're more time consuming to make) but I just found some peach fleece that looks more like a flesh color. So I will definitely be experimenting with that!
I guess that's it for now.
Tootles!
Theresa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooh, you should do a "creature" of some kind. Like from fraggle rock or something -- with cool quilted type ears (like you did the dragon wings) to make them look gremlin-ish.