Friday, October 22, 2010

Here is my latest I-pup!


I can't remember if I mentioned this before and I'll be honest, I'm too busy (or is it just laziness?) to go back and look at previous posts to see if I did, but I came up with (or more like borrowed) a new concept called I-pups. They're basically puppy puppets in the colors of the I-pod Nano's. Hopefully Apple won't sue me...it's not like I created a brand new mp3 player or anything...it's just a play on words, right? Right???


Well...I'm willing to risk it.


My first I-pup was Griff. He was the green one.



And I just finished my yellow pup. I've named him Radar. Here's his picture. I angled his head wrong. He too has a black collar (just in case you were wondering).




But I have several more colors of these awesome pups in production now (pink, dark blue, light blue, purple...you know all the colors of an I-pod Nano) and they are so flippin' cute! I have at least 30 puppets total in production right now and I know I keep saying that. I'll take a picture of "the group" this weekend and post it. I am totally stoked for Christmas. I am really hoping people are into puppets this year. As I have heard before:
"DON'T GO OUTSIDE WITH A NAKED HAND! PUT A PUPPET ON!!"


Until next time.
Tootles.
Theresa :o)













No comments: