Monday, September 21, 2009

Everything is coming together!!

Well, I worked hard over the weekend and finished 1 puppet...I know! Go figure!
However, I did get a lot done with my list of characters. So hopefully by this weekend (knock on wood) I'll have my snake ready, my kitty cat, a mouse, a dude ladybug and my rabbit...oh and two mini slugs.
My mouse is finished actually. I just didn't have time to take pictures of him and post him. I need to add eyeballs to my snake and rabbit and I'll be done with them. The rest are in pieces but it's all just a matter of putting them together.
So just in case anyone was wondering when they were going to see more puppets in my shop, give me until the weekend and I should have them all done....okay, okay...at least MOST of them.
Thanks!!
Theresa

No comments: