Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Puppets Are On the Way!!!

Okay, so I don't have pictures to show you, BUT here is a list of what's coming to Silly Toes Productions:
1. a Snake
2. another Ladybug (that's a dude!)
3. a Cat in a cute sweater
4. Two mice
5. a Bunny Rabbit in a cute sweater with a scarf
6. Two Slugs
7. a Boy (but I'm not sure how I'm going to pull off blonde hair??)
8. and a couple of more, but I left my list at home so I can't remember them.

So I will be busy busy busy this weekend!!
I also have Puppet Stands available. I should have gotten better pictures, which I will.
So COOL! I'm going to hit Joann Fabrics today to stock up on Fleece!!
I've been given some other AWESOME ideas.
1. caterpillar
2. sun flower
3. snail (which I am almost done with my Gary version from Spongebob - just trying to figure out the shell!)
4. characters from Jack's Big Music Show

So keep checking back. I swear I wish I could do this full time and make enough $$ to support myself. I need to win the lottery!!! :o)
Tootles.
Theresa