Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

First of all, let me send a shout out to all the men and women overseas who are currently fighting for our freedom! May God bless you all, protecting you from any harm and that all of you come home safely to be with your family and friends.

I am truly thankful that there are men and woman out there who are brave enough to fight for me and my freedom! Again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

So with this wonderful freedom I have been so graciously given, I have been up to my eyeballs in puppet production. I have got a bunch coming down the pike. Here's a shot of what I've got...just trying to gear up for Christmas ahead of schedule. I have a bunch of dogs (dark brown, light brown and my latest Ipups). I'll have some pups in sweaters and others naked with collars.


So take care all!
Tootles,
Theresa

No comments: