Saturday, July 24, 2010

I just love FREE!

Hey Everyone!

From now until I run out of them, I am offering a free Woobit with every puppet purchase. If you're asking yourself, "What in the world is a woobit?" well let me tell you my friend! It's a...wait...okay, so I really don't know what they are but they are MEGA cute! And they have a pocket in the back so you can stick a gift card in it or like me, I'll stick my business card in it!

AWESOME!!!

But here's a picture of what they look like anyway because I really didn't do all that great of a job explaining them.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Dang that's a lot of woobits!

Theresa said...

I know, right??? I have like 25 of them...this picture doesn't even show the 9 I have sitting on my dining room table! Yikes!!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! just saw your site on Etsy - am loving what you do!!! How cute are those Woobits!